Management is about human beings. Its task is to make people capable of joint performance, to make their strengths effective and their weaknesses irrelevant.
Managers, leaders, team leaders, supervisors, directors, managerial staff… there are numerous terms that you can use to describe those who manage and who are responsible for the work of other people. They must deal with lots of expectations. But a good People Managers should first and foremost be AUTHENTIC. When Talent and Strength are the drivers for their action, when they care to engage people, when they are focused on results, then chances are good they have the potential to be GREAT people Managers.
If you decide to develop your managerial skills with me in the People Manager Programme, you will:
- Learn what type of manager you are
- Learn how to use your strengths in a way that suits your managerial style best
- Learn to select the most appropriate people for your team
- Learn and use the 12 Gallup engagement ingredients
- Develop your team in a positive and effective way
- Receive the support you need ‘here and now’
- CREATE A TEAM OF ENGAGED PEOPLE WHO DELIVER GREAT RESULTS