We negate our life through lack of engagement whether in cleaning windows or in trying to write a best-selling novel.
- 22% higher profitability
- 21% higher productivity
- 10% higher customer ratings
- 41% less quality defects
The first crucial thing is to employ people with the right Talents. Assuming you do that you need to take care that their work gives them opportunity to use their Talents every single day. Setting the goals must be stimulating their needs of the achievement and development. Try to remove all things that demotivate people. Sounds difficult? But it is very simple. To be engaged in your work, you need to like it; you need to like your tasks, your workplace and the people you work with.
If you decide to work with me in the Performance Programme:
- You will recruit the right people
- You will set organisational, team and individual goals using the SMART method
- You will learn and use the 12 Gallup engagement ingredients
- You will focus on people Talents and Strengths
- You will introduce a culture of giving and receiving feedback
- You will communicate HR policies (especially related to financial rewards) in a transparent way
- You will immediately address underperformance